Friday, July 24, 2015

MaryLovesJustice Advocacy Fundraiser for AIMI

WHO are you helping when you give to MaryLovesJustice? Advocacy matters.

(1) You help families who need someone who really cares about their imprisoned relatives. You also assist sick people who are not in jail yet but have one foot on the proverbial banana peel.

(2) You help death row victims avoid execution, especially those who had extenuating circumstances that were not considered and those who were mentally ill when they did the crime. You assist those whose crimes were not irrefutably proved.

(3) You help juveniles who were prosecuted and sentenced as adults.

(4) You help Blacks who are targeted in America's War on African Americans.

(5) You help fight against private prisons and jails - 21st century slavers.

(6) You help expose devious lawyers and corruption in our government.

(7) You help spread the true gospel of Christ. Whether you are a Christian or not, Jesus Christ was/is the world's foremost a Human Rights Advocate. Nobody can say they follow Him unless they care about human suffering.

(8) You help people of all races to realize that elitists care nothing about any working class Americans, regardless of our race. They only want to rape the land and use people, especially poor and working class people.

(9) You help to expose Legal Victories. Yes, we have a few victories occasionally. Attorneys, judges, and government officials deserve acclaim when they challenge unjust laws and win. See our "Legal Victories" blog at Blogger.

(10) You help the wrongfully convicted. We give them a voice through radio broadcasts, articles, and social network posts.

(11) You help the homeless, for whom we advocate continually.

(12) You help encourage our young people to recognize that no matter how bleak the outlook for justice in America may appear, there are people like you and me working together to improve life for us all.

The easiest way to give is to send a contribution via PayPal to my email box at MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com. Please access a full list of our MayLovesJustice blogs by choosing to "view my complete profile," which is available in the margins of my blogs beneath the picture of my murdered brother. Everyone who needs our assistance should please use that same email box or call (678)531-0262. IF hackers allow me to receive your emails and phone calls, I will be there for you. Sometimes exposing your circumstances online brings improvement, and it might help attract an ethical, qualified attorney, if you do not have adequate representation. I love helping you because I love you, and I need you to love me back. Be fair and please share.

Did you read "Think and Grow Rich"? The author suggested that one has only to find a need that nobody is fulfilling, then fulfill it. Well, he was mistaken. When I began advocating for prisoners, especially the mentally ill inmates, almost nobody was doing that. I found only Lee Wood​ when I looked online to see who was fighting against private prisons and jails in 2008 (I did not know until then that privatized jails and prisons existed). When I researched for organizations that advocated for subsistence assistance and mandated treatment for mentally ill people, I found only Treatment Advocacy Center​ and D J Jaffe. I did not know until I learned about them that my proposal had already been tried and that it had a name: Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) programs, which are wildly successful but underfunded and under-used. That is because prison investors make America's decisions about prison reform.

Because of prison investors and corrupt lawyers, I did not grow rich from advocating to decriminalize mental illness, which nobody else was undertaking at the time and few people address now. I did not "think and grow rich." In fact, I was financially persecuted. The mentally ill comprise over half of America's prisoners, and the prison companies and investors were NOT willing to sacrifice their big bucks because they were victimizing sick people. They do not value human life above their stock portfolios. They continually destroy my computers, block my job prospects by stealing my emails, and actually sent people to follow me wherever I went. Police refused to help. I was so shocked by the intimidation that I allowed myself to be laid off from a legal assistant position that paid well, because from one to six cars would follow me home from work every single night in 2008, and harassment continues. I did not know in my advocacy's infancy that judges would prevent my "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal" lawsuit from going before a jury or that hackers would block my communication with other potential employers. Such blatant crimes were unexpected, especially under a so-called black administration.

Because of criminals' interference and intimidation, I have spent the past seven years doing advocacy work full-time from my home, which I enjoy immensely. My pay is the thanks I get from families, the friends I meet, and the lessons I learn. That would be enough for me, but effective advocacy requires more. We need new computers, printers, a land line that is less accessible to hackers than my cellphone, money for computer techs when our computers are attacked, and more. When you contribute to MaryLovesJustice and "Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill," you actually contribute to all of twelve(12) causes named in the first paragraph. Moreover, you contribute to making society more humane and safe for all of us. Almost every prisoner -- mentally ill or not -- has a release date set. As Dorothea Dix said, nobody is made better because he/she is tortured. Incarceration is sometimes necessary, but never over-sentencing, brutality or execution. We advocate for treatment, not prison for the mentally ill and also human rights for all inmates. Treating people decently and offering education and rehabilitation will prepare them to become good neighbors after prison release. Focusing on punishment instead has caused the the U.S. to have a recidivism rate that is currently over 67.5 percent.

MaryLovesJustice supporters were few voices against mass incarceration in the USA in 2007. However, many organizations were fighting zealously against the death penalty. The MaryLovesJustice anti-dp organization is called the Davis-MacPhail Truth Committee. Most anti-dp organizations try to appeal to hardhearted people's sense of compassion. Newsflash: Elite white supremacists have no compassion; their god is money. It costs up to $90,000 more per year to warehouse each inmate on death row than to house him/her in the general prison population, according to the Death Penalty Information Center. Our Davis-MacPhail Truth Committee usually addresses the financial burden that executioners make taxpayers bear because they are money-hungry and bloodthirsty. If executioners were not so mercenary, death row inmates would be executed long before they are, 10 years to 30 years after sentencing. But prison investors keep condemned people alive on death row for decades, not out of compassion but to make more money. That is good news, because most people who were finally exonerated were imprisoned for a very long time. If condemned people were executed sooner, America would execute many more innocent people.

MaryLovesJustice believes that abolitionists must make executions more expensive. I advocate for LAWSUITS after each execution if any reason at all can be found to sue. Executions would get more media exposure by suing. Anti-DP organizations should sue after mentally ill people are executed. Sue after potentially innocent people are executed, especially if DNA tests were denied. Sue after guilty people are executed if the executions were torturous. Sue, sue, sue. Lawsuits mean significantly more to killers than candlelight vigils do. I believe the key to ending executions to to make them more expensive through lawsuits, just as speeders are deterred by traffic fines.

I was drafted for advocacy work by the secret arrest and murder of my mentally, physically disabled brother and after suffering fraud by devious lawyers (Google "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal" and "Cochran Firm Fraud"). Many human rights activists were similarly drafted after victimization in this unjust legal system. That seems to be how people are recruited to fight against the prison industrial complex, government and judicial corruption, and avoidable wars. Most of the best human rights advocates I know are people who can empathize with victims because they have been personally impacted.

Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill​, the Human Rights for Prisoners March, and the Davis-MacPhail are YOUR advocacy organizations. "Human Rights Demand" and "NNIA1" are YOUR radio channels. It was already too late to help my brother when I started them. Everybody is hosted there. Our guests and hosts include African Americans, Caucasians, Latinos, Native Americans, and Asians are welcome. Professionals as well as uneducated people, so-called sane people as well as individuals labeled as being mentally ill are our guests. In July 2015, I began asking for financial support after hackers destroyed the operating system in my computer. I should have requested assistance sooner, because some people are happy to share. Advocacy to improve justice in America benefits ALL of us, and it is only right for you to help support it.

My brother died 12 years ago on August 1. In the first paragraph, I gave you 12 good reasons to support our advocacy work that began after his death. MaryLovesJustice has partnered with a 501c3 organization and can issue a statement of your gift for tax deductions, if you request one. Some online friends already supported our first fundraiser in ten years by sending funds to MaryLovesJustice advocacy organizations through PayPal or GoFundMe. I also accept donations through NetSpend and Western Union. Please call to access the information for transfer, or just use PayPal to send donations to MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com. You do not need a PayPal account to do that. Some people helped by purchasing a copy of "Bloody Toombs," by Bob Darby (through CreateSpace and Amazon), which is a thoroughly entertaining and important memoir and allegory. You have our appreciation for helping to finance this advocacy work​, and we rely on your continuing support.

Like everything else I write, our fundraisers are apparently censored at some sites. Many blogs have an easily accessible widget for accepting donations, but our blogs are disallowed use of that feature, which happens because we are doing exemplary work. Please assist us by sharing this link to our fundraiser, which is ongoing like our fight for human rights must be. The struggle continues.

MaryLovesJustice Neal
MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com

Phone (678)531-0262
Website: "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal"
http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com/main.html
Human Rights Demand at Blogtalkradio
http://www.blogspot.com/humanrightsdemand
Profile with links to all MaryLovesJustice blogs
https://www.blogger.com/profile/02911729765985760491

No comments: