1. At age 17, Terrell Scott, a homeless, mentally challenged, black youth, was made a sex slave by Betty (not her real name), a 40 year old Caucasian woman with five children under Terrell's age. Terrell had to work and give Betty his paycheck, clean the home, and care for her five children in addition to providing sex for Betty. Child Protective Services (CPS) visited the home twice weekly, because Betty had lost a child under suspicious circumstances before Terrell met her.
2. Terrell remained with Betty and her children for approximately four years, afraid for the children every day. At his mother's urging, Terrell eventually reported his fears to CPS about negligence and abuse Betty's children received, and the children were removed from her home. Betty allegedly fed her children expired rice with bugs crawling through, left for long periods of time whenever she received a monthly check, and the girls were allegedly sold for prostitution when Betty's money ran low.
3. Betty allegedly retaliated against Terrell Scott roughly six months after her children were removed from her custody. Betty falsely reported that Terrell had raped her daughters. Terrell has now been imprisoned for four years in Pennsylvania, held on a $500,000 bond and denied a trial. Terrell's family said Terrell was tricked into signing a waiver to a speedy trial.
4. Terrell has been raped and beaten behind bars, exposed to HIV virus, and made to endure solitary confinement. His beating robbed him of his eyesight in one eye and his hearing in one ear. He was never treated for his injuries. Terrell's guard, Officer Hill, allegedly told the mentally ill youth that if he reported his rape and beating, something bad would happen to his family. The mentally ill and children are easily bullied. Therefore, an infection apparently spread and impacted Terrell's vision and hearing.
5. Terrell's cellmate was an HIV positive inmate who wore a colostomy bag. The bag sometimes overfilled, and urine and blood would run onto the floor. Terrell cleaned the floor without latex gloves. During an argument over a television, Terrell's cellmate spat in his eye, and Terrell may therefore be HIV-infected. Terrell tried to commit suicide after being spat upon by his HIV-infected cellmate and was sent to solitary confinement after being released from the hospital where he was comatose for a period of time after overdosing on his psychiatric medication.
6. Betty allegedly confessed to Terrell's brother that she lied on Terrell and apologized to him. The family was hopeful because Betty allegedly made her confession while at work, and they presumed the conversation was caught on the two cameras that were trained on Betty while she ran the cash register. But Terrell's lawyer never followed up on that confession in any way, as far as the family knows.
7. Terrell's mother, Holly Alston, and his brother asked for your help on Blogtalkradio Friday, November 8:
8. Interview Part 2 at Real Talk with No. 1 Doctors:
9. Interview Part 1 at Real Talk with No. 1 Doctors:
10. Interview on "Human Rights for Prisoners March" broadcast at NNIA1
11. Interview on "Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill" Blogtalkradio show
12. Please sign Terrell's petition at Change.org: "Justice and Freedom for Terrell Scott"
14. The family and perhaps friends also plan to appear on the Rev. Pinkney Blogtalkradio show Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 5pm Eastern to seek more people to sign their petition for Terrell to finally get a trial and justice.
15. Terrell's family said he was never read his Miranda rights and was not permitted to have an attorney represent him at the arraignment hearing. When Terrell asked for an attorney, police allegedly responded that they would represent Terrell and proceeded to tell the judge what a vicious, dangerous person Terrell was and that he deserved a high bond. Terrell's family said they are dissatisfied with the attorney who finally was assigned to represent Terrell but were refused a replacement. As far as this family knows, no discovery was ever conducted in Terrell's case to get statements from Betty or her daughters who Betty alleged were raped by Terrell. Neither were CPS workers interviewed - professionals who were in the home twice weekly and never noted any concerns about Terrell's conduct with the children.
17. Thank you for helping to give ASSISTANCE TO THE INCARCERATED MENTALLY ILL. The next article in DogJustice blog is "Censorship, Isolation, and Death" at http://dogjusticeformentallyill.blogspot.com/2013/11/1.html
Dog Justice for Mentally Ill
Over 500 members strong and growing. Please join today.
Three(3) photos, seventeen(17) numbered paragraphs, and twelve(12) urls. I will read this article on "Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill," a Blogtalkradio show, so it is not advisable to change it. (Please notify this writer if a link does not operate properly for you and reach the interview that it should. Advocacy articles to decriminalize mental illness are censored, and this writer is persecuted for revealing how the mentally ill are treated in America. A man who introduced himself as a U.S. Marshal searching for a murderer came to this writer's home yesterday, Friday, November 8, 2013. Pray for MaryLovesJustice as we continue to bring Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill. At the beginning of the Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill show at paragraph 11, I played a tape that proved my telephone takeover, which was done to prevent outgoing and incoming telephone calls and impede advocacy for the mentally ill.)